Deena is one of the original members of the team that founded Ross, Brittain & Schonberg in 1991 and has been with the Firm since its inception. Deena has over 25 years of experience in the legal field during which she has performed paralegal duties in the areas of employment relations, labor relations and workers’ compensation. Deena was instrumental in launching Ross, Brittain & Schonberg’s self-insured workers’ compensation department and she currently manages that department wherein she brings her years of experience in assisting our clients in the defense of self-insured workers’ compensation claims at the administrative level.
- Dyke College/David N. Myers College, Cleveland, Ohio
- June 1997 Bachelor in Science – Major in Paralegal Education, Magna Cum Laude
- June 1993 Associate in Science – Major in Paralegal Education, Honor Graduate
- Cuyahoga Community College, Parma, Ohio
- 1985-1988 Objective of Study, Court Reporting
- Courses completed include Machine Reporting I through VI, Legal Concepts I & II
- Court Orientation and Transcript, Testimony & Depositions