Meredith Ullman heads up our Columbus office and is an associate who focuses her practice on the defense of workers’ compensation matters for both state fund and self-insured employers. She has represented employers since 2004 in all phases of the workers’ compensation process, including administrative hearings, appeals in the Court of Common Pleas and mandamus actions in the Court of Appeals.
Additionally, Meredith also counsels employers on OSHA matters. She advises employers on OSHA compliance issues, investigations and defends violations when citations have arisen.
She has also practiced in the areas of labor and employment law, representing employers in both the public and private sector.
- J.D., Case Western Reserve School of Law, 2002, cum laude with a Concentration in Litigation with Honors
- B.A. – History, Ohio University, 1999, cum laude
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section
- Member, Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Admitted to the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio