Ami is an associate attorney with Ross, Brittain & Schonberg and a member of the law firm’s employment and labor law practice. Prior to joining RBS in 2017, she worked as an attorney in government liability defense, focusing on employment and labor law, civil rights, and government immunity.
Ami is a 2014 graduate of Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. While in law school, Ami externed for Chief Judge Solomon Oliver in the Northern District of Ohio. She also interned at the White House during her junior year of college.
- J.D., Cleveland Marshall College of Law, 2014, magna cum laude
- Journal of Law and Health Outstanding Editor of the Year, 2014
- B.A., Malone University, 2009, cum laude
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, West Shore Bar Association
- “The Changing Face of Gender Discrimination” – For the Defense, a publication of the Defense Research Institute (July 2016)
- “Changing Roles: Transgender Law in Ohio” – Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal (July 2016)
- “When Can a City be Sued for Personal Injury?” – Law You Can Use – Ohio State Bar Association (2016)
- “Ohio Driver’s License Suspensions and Reinstatement Handbook” – contributor
- “OVI Handbook” – Co-Authored