Catherine has advised and represented employers in workers’ compensation and employment litigation throughout the entirety of her legal career. Following graduating summa cum laude from Miami University and achieving her law degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, Catherine began representing employers in a litigation defense firm in Cleveland. Desiring to focus her practice exclusively to workers’ compensation and employment law, Catherine expanded her workers’ compensation practice to Akron, Ohio, where she obtained significant experience in representing state-funded and self-insured employers, in both administrative hearings and in litigation. Catherine is looking forward to continuing to expand and grow her workers’ compensation practice at Ross, Brittain & Schonberg.
Whether in trial, at an Ohio Industrial Commission hearing, or by answering questions on how to handle a work injury, Catherine’s practice is always focused on her clients and her clients’ goals. Catherine strives to exceed her clients’ expectations, in a thorough, efficient and timely manner.
Catherine was raised in Brecksville, Ohio, and currently resides in Seven Hills, with her husband Matt and their two dogs. Catherine enjoys long distance running, volunteering at City Dogs Cleveland with her husband, and reading.
- Miami University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2011
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Bar Admissions:
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2015
- Board of Directors, Akron Roundtable
- Member, Torchbearers Class of 2017
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
CIVIC/CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Events Co-Chair & Adoption Ambassador, Cleveland Animal Care & Control