Steve is an associate attorney with Ross, Brittain & Schonberg and a member of the law firm’s workers’ compensation practice.
Steve is a 2014 graduate of the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. While in law school Steve was an active member of the Business Law Association. Prior to joining Ross, Brittain & Schonberg Steve represented injured workers before the Ohio Industrial Commission at a plaintiff’s firm in Cleveland, Ohio.
Steve joined Ross, Brittain & Schonberg in October 2016. Steve focuses his practice on the administration, management and defense of workers' compensation claims on the behalf of both state-funded and self-insured employers throughout Ohio.
- J.D., Cleveland Marshall College of Law, 2014
- B.S., The Ohio State University, 2011
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Association for Justice